• Neck, Back, and Foot Pain Management • Safe Yoga- and Pilates-Inspired Techniques • Scar Management • Weight Training and Fitness Systems • Myofascial Release® Techniques
• Reconditioning Programs • Individualized Home Exercise Programs • Intensive Ergonomic and Activity Modification • Custom Fabricated Splinting to Increase Speed Recovery and Prevent the Need for Surgery
• Iontophoresis • Ultrasound • Fluidotherapy®
• Low-Level Laser • Paraffin
• Electrical Stimulation • FES
Evaluation & Treatment
HRPT begins your treatment with a thorough evaluation. After a careful review and consultation with your doctor, we recommend an individual course of occupational and/or physical therapy that is available at our facility. Our specialties include:
• Hip, Knee, and Ankle Injuries • Neck and Back Pain • Pediatric Orthopedics • Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist, and Hand Injuries Caused by Fractures, Tendon Damage, and Joint Sprains/Strains • Dupuytren's Contracture
• Orthopedic and Sports Injuries • Arthritis and Pain Management • Carpal Tunnel, Repetitive Stress Injuries, Tendinitis, and All Nerve Compressions • Non-Surgical and Post-Surgical Treatments • Neurological Disorders
Pediatric Orthopedic Program
HRPT has extensive experience in pediatric fractures, sports injuries, and a wide range of orthopedic conditions. Our close attention to motor skills is unique and often leads us to the root of the problem.
Contact us in Hartsdale, New York, for more information on our whole body services.